THERMOMIX NEWS

With a heavy heart I have decided to hang up my Thermomix Consultant Apron for a while. We have some great new consultants in the area now, which leaves me to re-adjust my priorities.
My original goal was to introduce families in NE Vic to Thermomix and offer a easier way to provide good, wholesome and nutritious food and give the kids a really good start to life. Now with more consultants in the area and the word is spreading like wild fire, I feel comfortable knowing that we're in good hands.
Thermomix has offered me an amazing journey and has opened up a whole new world to me and the adventure of "real" food!! To anyone interested in becoming a consultant, I would highly recommend it.
I'm happy to still be contacted for any queries or can point you in the right direction to some other wonderful consultants.
Happy Thermomixing and thank you so very much for your support and encouragement!
Joelene xoxo



Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chocolate & Coconut Slice

Last week I needed something a bit extra for DD's lunchbox and whizzed up this yummy slice. It was so easy at I ended up taking half of it to work for our post lunch sugar hits...

Ingredients:
Base
125g unsalte butter
100g brown sugar
80g coconut
65g plain flour
30g self raising flour
1 tablespoon cocoa

Icing
150g sugar
1 tablespoon cocoa
1 teaspoon soft buter
2 tablespoons milk (approx)

Preperation:
  1. Add Sugar for icing to bowl and grind on speed 10 for 20 seconds to make icing sugar. Set aside.
  2. Add butter to bowland melt for 2 mins, 60C on speed 2.
  3. Add all dry ingredients and mix on speed 7 for 20 seconds.
  4. With blades moving speed 5, add egg through the hole in the lid and mix for another 20 seconds.
  5. Press base into greased 28x18cm tin.
  6. Bake for 20mins at 180C. 
  7. Whilst baking prepare icing. Add icing sugar, cocoa, buter and  tablespoon of milk into bowl and mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds. Add extra milk if required until it is a thick paste.
  8. Spread base with icing immediatly, sprinkle with extra coconut and allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
Shall post a picture later today.

2 comments: